Account Manager/Business Analyst who will be able to provide data analysis, technical acuity and customer services for our professional services team.
Tasks and Responsibilities
Sema is looking for a Business Analyst with ability to become an Account Manager to join the Professional Services organization. You will be using business applications such as excel to perform data analysis, provide insights and reports to Sema’s customers. You will learn the Sema infrastructure and use data to visualize information for customers.
The ideal candidate understands data analytics and can articulate the information clearly and concisely. This individual loves to dig into data, needs to be highly resourceful and intellectually curious with solid customer facing skills and abilities. This individual must go beyond just running the numbers and be able translate relevant information into actionable insights. This individual must strive to be well-rounded and good at many things from technical to business to operations to communication skills.
Minimum Qualifications (Must Have)
- 1 year of work experience in development, product management, professional services, customer/client success, data science or related field.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, data science or engineering related field.
- Expertise in business applications such as excel, word and powerpoint
- Experience in customer facing role working directly with technical customer contacts
- Presenting both in person and over web-based tools
- Leading and facilitating discussions with customers
- Providing customer facing written documentation and information
- Project Management abilities and able to organize and prioritize of multiple concurrent workstreams and projects
- High attention to detail
- Demonstrate outstanding personal initiative and the ability to work effectively as part of a team
- 2 years of work experience in an analyst role
- Experience with one providing reports and working with large data sets
- Familiarity with exporting and analyzing data from a CRM
- Fundamental understanding of object-oriented programming languages and concepts
- Familiarity software development life cycle
- Friendly, diverse and lively
- Position is located in San Diego, Detroit, Baltimore, Austin or Dublin, Ireland with the ability to occasionally work remote
- Work with a multidisciplinary team including software developers and architects, product managers, PhD level computer science researchers and professional services analysis.
- A team commitment to diversity and inclusion as we build a culture of excellence