Fantastic opportunity to grow your product management career while working with a strong leadership and multidisciplinary team, including software developers and architects, researchers, and product designers.
Reporting to the VP of Product, you will be the product owner for Sema’s code and data analysis engine.
- Write excellent user stories and acceptance criteria
- Gather business requirements from internal customers, such as professional services, and front-end UX teams.
- Partner closely with research team Engineering, Research and other product managers to build consensus and ensure that the right solution is built.
- Propose innovative solutions to complex data management challenges
- Be the internal expert on your product
- Contribute to building a data-driven product vision
- BA in software engineering or similar
- Enterprise software product management experience
- 3-5 years as a technical product manager, product owner, business analyst or similar
- Experience in a start-up environment
- Excellent communication, presentation and collaboration skills
- Experience with GitHub or other code management systems
- Experience with software products and/or advanced analytics
- This position can be located in San Diego CA, Detroit MI, Baltimore MD, Austin TX, Dublin, Ireland, or Halifax NS Canada, with the ability to occasionally work remote